OFFICE: MON-FRI: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Whole-Person Individual Therapy Services
Veteran owned and operated ViewPoints Psychotherapy Services offers individual therapy services to individuals in Colorado Springs. Our therapists have specialized training in the following:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) for trauma/PTSD/veterans
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Court-mandated Cognitive Skills Training (Strategies for Self-Improvement & Change, SSC)
- Substance Use Disorders
- Vocational/Aptitude Testing (perfect for young adults preparing for college and active duty soldiers and/or veterans transitioning to the civilian life)
- Comprehensive Psychological Evaluations for Children and Adults
- Anxiety Disorders
- Nutrition/Personal Training
Get The Help You Need At Our Psychotherapy Center
Our mission at ViewPoints Psychotherapy is to provide our clients with support that makes a difference. Through various therapeutic modalities, such as ERP or EMDR, we can find a treatment that works best for you through our individual therapy sessions.
Let us help you through the difficult parts of life. Contact us today to schedule a consultation by calling our office at (719) 285-7436 or by completing our online form.