OFFICE: MON-FRI: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Licensed Clinician (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LP, etc.)
– The ability to make your own schedule.
– Competitive pay.
– Financing and support to get you credentialed with insurance companies.
– Support from a team of professionals who can provide experience, wisdom,
knowledge, & help whenever you need it.
-All staff are provided with clients & their own caseload, furnished offices, & access/usage of our
Electronic Health Records (EHR).
Requirements for Nurse Practitioner:
– Master’s Degree in nursing from an accredited training program
– Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist or Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner licensed for
adult and pediatric populations
– Current, full, active, and unrestricted license
– Must be comfortable treating psychiatric conditions/diagnoses
– Current malpractice insurance
– Colorado state prescriptive authority
Requirements for Clinician:
– Must already be licensed as LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LP, or equivalent.
– Must have Master’s degree or above in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Social
Work, or closely related field.
– Current and active Colorado license to practice psychotherapy
– Must be willing to work with a diverse population of clients i.e. children, adults,
couples/relationships, teens, and addictions.
– Must be willing to become credentialed with and provide services to clients
utilizing all insurance companies, including Medicaid.
– Comfortable with public speaking and/or communicating to groups.
– Must be willing to work in different settings i.e. primary care clinics and provide
integrative healthcare in collaboration with medical providers.
– Energetic, team-player, outgoing, problem-solver, self-motivated, innovative, &amp;