OFFICE: MON-FRI: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Support That Makes a Difference
Our Whole-Person Approach
Veteran-owned-and-operated LifeStance Health uses an array of therapeutic modalities for a variety of issues.
Our therapists have specialized training in:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) for trauma/PTSD/veterans
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Court-mandated Cognitive Skills Training (Strategies for Self-Improvement & Change, SSC)
- Substance Use Disorders
- Therapy and Counseling Services (individual, couples and family)
- Vocational/Aptitude Testing (perfect for young adults preparing for college and active duty soldiers and/or veterans transitioning to the civilian life)
- Comprehensive Psychological Evaluations for Children and Adults
- Anxiety Disorders
- Nutrition/Personal Training
Call our psychotherapy center today to schedule an appointment. We offer special first-time offers for all new clients and military members/veterans.